Academic Boot Camp
A Fun Summer School Alternative
Ages 5 – 12
9:00am – 12pm | Monday through Friday
July 3rd – September 1st, 2017
Our Summer Academic Boot Camp is a skill based math & reading and writing program. Children are given individualized instruction based on their academic level to improve their mental math, critical thinking skills, reading comprehension and writing ability.
Summer Academic Boot Camp students attend our center Monday through Friday. In addition to working individually in the academic program every day, they will also have some fun down-time to keep their attention and focus.
*Combine with Summer STE(A)M Academy for a full day of summer camp!
A Summer Learning Curriculum with Substance
FasTracKids/Eye Level Learning Center combines hundreds of lessons, printable worksheets and graded activities in a student-paced environment that brings concepts to life.
- Click for curriculum details
Our Curriculum features:
- Individual assessments that allow students to work on their own customized curriculum
- Grade levels can be set independently for each subject
- Eye Level Math focuses on conceptual understanding. Each level is designed with specific study objectives and provides a step-by-step approach.
- Eye Level English will help to improve core concepts. It is designed to build a strong foundation in vocabulary, grammar, and reading skills.
- Lessons are presented in a sequential order in small chunks
- Students can repeat lessons if they don’t understand a concept
- Our system grades lessons and tracks progress
Eye Level’s internationally acclaimed method will help develop confidence in children with individually paced, step-by-step learning. Once children gain confidence and begin to enjoy learning independently, their potential grows exponentially.
Our learning curriculum is the perfect summer learning tool for your family. Help your kids retain what they’ve learned, catch up on what they haven’t, and get ahead for next year.
- Click for Summer School Alternative Pricing
Pricing & Schedule
|# of Weeks
||Before April 15th 2017